June 21, 2019
It may be the first day of summer, but there are still FOUR WHOLE DAYS until Say No to the Duke lands in reader hands. Here are TEN other Wilde things to do in the meantime:
1. Review who’s who and which Wilde child was named for which historical hero in Eloisa’s handy Wilde Family Tree.
2. Pre-order Say No to the Duke and then register your pre-order on EloisaJames.com and BONUS! You get Wilde Denial, a free and exclusive novella-in-progress. (You can read a sneak peek of Wilde Denial on Eloisa’s website for another few days, then it goes back into hiding.)
3. Listen to an audio excerpt for Say No to the Duke.
4. Check out Eloisa’s Inside Take for each of the Wilde books thus far: Wilde in Love, Too Wilde to Wed, Born to be Wilde, and Say No to the Duke, and discover some interesting connections between characters as well as cool historical facts.
5. Join Eloisa’s Lindow Castle Facebook Group for lots of conversation about books, castles, pets, cakes, and occasionally gorgeous inside cover art! Whatever comes to mind!
6. Download and decorate your very own Georgian fashion paper doll.
7. Watch the cover shoot for Wilde in Love, the book that introduced reader to the Wildes of Lindow Castle.
8. Order your very own Lindow Castle notecards.
9. Subscribe to Eloisa’s Newsflash so you don’t miss any newly posted content, such as BOOK EXTRAS, new book covers, excerpts, etc. If it is mentioned on Eloisa’s home page, it can land in your inbox! This is different from Eloisa’s Five Fabulous Things newsletter, which comes out every 2-3 months.
10. Get excited for Tuesday!
AN EXCLUSIVE EXTRA WITH YOUR PRE-ORDER: Wilde Denial is a prequel novella to the Wilde Series! It’s funny and sexy and there is only one way to read it: as a thank you from Eloisa for pre-ordering Say No to the Duke, the upcoming book 4 in the series. FIND OUT MORE.