All of What's New!
For the most up-to-date info about the newest book, what’s coming soon, and more, this page has it all.
October 7, 2019
Poor Viola…Her acute shyness means that she feels nauseated at the very idea of her upcoming debutante ball.
The title of Book 5 in Eloisa’s Wildes of Lindow Castle series is: Say Yes to the Duke, and is available in paperback, hardback, large print and ebook for pre-order now! This is Viola’s story and is due in reader’s hands on May 19, 2020. Order your copy today!
Catch up on the Wilde books that you’ve already read — Eloisa’s Inside Take (spoiler alert!) for each of the Wilde books lists some interesting connections between characters as well as cool historical facts. Check out: Wilde in Love, Too Wilde to Wed, Born to be Wilde, and Say No to the Duke.
New to the series? Get ready for delicious fun. Start with Wilde in Love!
July 30, 2019
If you haven’t yet read the previous three books in the Wildes of Lindow series, treat yourself to a summer binge!
July 8, 2019
“With smoldering feelings and some touching emotional journeys, Eloisa James’ Say No to the Duke has lots to offer for romance fans.” So starts the lovely Culturess.com review. She sums up with: “this book has a perfectly summery feel to it, with its slow burn and searing passion.”
Team Eloisa agrees! And apparently so do a LOT of readers because Say No to the Duke debuted at #11. Eloisa is so happy that readers love Betsy and Jeremy so much. Have you read it? The first full TWO CHAPTERS are posted to get you started, then just buy your copy and keep reading! Find out why Jeremy says to Betsy: “I do believe that you are the bravest woman I’ve ever met.”
Readers who said yes to Say No are already excited for the next book in the Wildes of Lindow Castle series. We know it will be in Spring 2020, but is it Joan, or is it Viola? Joan? Viola? Which Lindow sister is next? And the answer is…
…on EloisaJames.com’s Coming Soon page of course!
June 25, 2019
The wait is over! Say No to the Duke lands in reader’s hands today in paperback, hardback, ebook, and audiobook. The interaction between Betsy and Jeremy is just delicious. Get a taste: read or listen to an excerpt, and start your summer by ordering your copy today. Once you’ve read it, check out the influences for the book with the Inside Take. Enjoy!
June 21, 2019
It may be the first day of summer, but there are still FOUR WHOLE DAYS until Say No to the Duke lands in reader hands. Here are TEN other Wilde things to do in the meantime:
1. Review who’s who and which Wilde child was named for which historical hero in Eloisa’s handy Wilde Family Tree.
2. Pre-order Say No to the Duke and then register your pre-order on EloisaJames.com and BONUS! You get Wilde Denial, a free and exclusive novella-in-progress. (You can read a sneak peek of Wilde Denial on Eloisa’s website for another few days, then it goes back into hiding.)
3. Listen to an audio excerpt for Say No to the Duke.
4. Check out Eloisa’s Inside Take for each of the Wilde books thus far: Wilde in Love, Too Wilde to Wed, Born to be Wilde, and Say No to the Duke, and discover some interesting connections between characters as well as cool historical facts.
6. Download and decorate your very own Georgian fashion paper doll.
8. Order your very own Lindow Castle notecards.
9. Subscribe to Eloisa’s Newsflash so you don’t miss any newly posted content, such as BOOK EXTRAS, new book covers, excerpts, etc. If it is mentioned on Eloisa’s home page, it can land in your inbox! This is different from Eloisa’s Five Fabulous Things newsletter, which comes out every 2-3 months.
10. Get excited for Tuesday!
AN EXCLUSIVE EXTRA WITH YOUR PRE-ORDER: Wilde Denial is a prequel novella to the Wilde Series! It’s funny and sexy and there is only one way to read it: as a thank you from Eloisa for pre-ordering Say No to the Duke, the upcoming book 4 in the series. FIND OUT MORE.