New to Eloisa? Start Here!
- Did you know Eloisa is married to an Italian knight?
- Enjoy a list of all the books Eloisa's written!
- Biography, double life, childhood, and notes from her desk
- Eloisa's upcoming events
- Fast Facts & Career Highlights
- Sign up for Eloisa's short & sweet monthly newsletter?
- Site updates, new content, news as it happens — right into your inbox
Dive into Extras!
- Get Info about Eloisa's Next Book, Book 5 – Viola’s Story.
- Read an Excerpt from Eloisa's Newest Book, Say No to the Duke.
- Read an Excerpt from Book One in Eloisa's Wildes of Lindow Castle Series, Wilde in Love.
- Enjoy Eloisa's books translated into other languages in countries all over the world.
All About Series
Get Answers to Reader Questions, for instance:
To be, or not to be—for Eloisa James, the real question is, why not be both? With degrees from Harvard, Yale, and Oxford, she finds time to write bestselling historical romance novels while teaching Shakespeare at Fordham University.
Eloisa shares how she met her husband, Alessandro Vettori ’95PhD, at Yale (He’s an Italian knight. For real) and why she started writing romance novels.