New to Eloisa? Start Here!
- Did you know Eloisa is married to an Italian knight?
- Enjoy a list of all the books Eloisa's written!
- Biography, double life, childhood, and notes from her desk
- Eloisa's upcoming events
- Fast Facts & Career Highlights
- Sign up for Eloisa's short & sweet monthly newsletter?
- Site updates, new content, news as it happens — right into your inbox
Dive into Extras!
- Get Info about Eloisa's Next Book, Ella.
- Read an Excerpt from Eloisa's Newest Book, How to Be a Wallflower.
- Read an Excerpt from Book One in Eloisa's Essex Sisters Series, Much Ado About You.
- Enjoy Eloisa's books translated into other languages in countries all over the world.
All About Series
Get Answers to Reader Questions, for instance:
Eloisa chats about the shy heroine of Say Yes to the Duke, "wilde" puns, and life in quarantine.
Eloisa discusses Shakespeare's life and a great work he likely created while in quarantine from the bubonic plague: King Lear.