Are you in love with the funny, sexy Wildes? You can read Born to be Wilde on July 31, 2018—and if you register your order, you can read Eloisa’s 120-page prequel novella, Wilde Denial, soon thereafter!
Wilde Denial is the story of the Duke of Lindow and his eight children. Desperately seeking a duchess, he walks into a ballroom and catches sight of Lady Ophelia Astley, a beautiful young widow with absolutely no interest in playing glorified nanny to a man with far too many children. Can he persuade her?
Wilde Denial is a hilarious, delicious story—and preordering Born to be Wilde is the ONLY WAY TO READ IT.
Eloisa is not sharing this story anywhere else. It will not be an extra on her website. It’s a gift to her most loyal readers – those who preorder Born to be Wilde, or buy it in the first week of publication. All you need to do is upload your proof of preorder or purchase to the form below by AUGUST 7, and we’ll send you the story shortly thereafter.
Didn’t read the first 90 pages? No worries! In August, we’ll share the entire 120-page novella. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For your proof of preorder, you may upload a screenshot or forward a confirmation email to email@example.com.
- If your image is too large, please resize it and try again.
- Upon clicking submit, you will see a “thank you” page on Eloisa’s website. You will also receive a confirmation email from jotform.com.
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so that you are able to receive Wilde Denial.
- Wilde Denial will be sent out via an email link on approximately August 10, 2018. It is NOT available for download, PDF, kindle, nook or any other e-reading format.
- The link to Wilde Denial will be available until August 31. We apologize but the link will not be available after that date.
Problems? Just email email@example.com and Eloisa’s assistant Kim will be in touch!