Are you in love with the funny, sexy Wildes? You can read Too Wilde to Wed on May 29, 2018—and if you register your pre-order, you can read Eloisa’s 90 page prequel novella, Wilde Denial, just a week later!
Wilde Denial is the story of the Duke of Lindow and his eight children. Desperately seeking a duchess, he walks into a ballroom and catches sight of Lady Ophelia Astley, a beautiful young widow with absolutely no interest in playing glorified nanny to a man with far too many children. Can he persuade her? Eloisa thinks that the snow scene is one of the most romantic scenes she’s ever written!
Wilde Denial is a hilarious, delicious story—and pre-ordering Too Wilde is the ONLY WAY TO READ IT. Eloisa is not sharing this story anywhere else. It will not be an extra on her website. It’s a gift to her most loyal readers – those who pre-order Too Wilde to Wed, or buy it in the first week of publication. All you need to do is upload your proof of pre-order or purchase to the form below by June 5, and we’ll send you the story shortly thereafter.
Didn’t read the first 60 pages? No worries! In June, we’ll share the entire 90-page novella. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For your proof of pre-order, you may upload a screenshot or forward a confirmation email to email@example.com.
• If your image is too large, please resize it and try again.
• Upon clicking submit, you will see a “thank you” page on Eloisa’s website. You will also receive a confirmation email from jotform.com.
• Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so that you are able to receive Wilde Denial.
• Wilde Denial will be sent out via an email link on approximately June 10, 2018. It is not available for download, PDF, kindle, nook or any other e-reading format.
• The link to Wilde Denial will be available until June 30. We apologize but the link will not be available again until the third Wilde book publishes.
• Problems? Just email email@example.com and Eloisa’s assistant Kim will be in touch!